Just Listed: Townhouse in Town of Leesburg
Don’t expect this townhouse to last long. Located in the Town of Leesburg, minutes from shops, restaurants and major commuter lot, this garage townhouse has a lot to offer on location alone. Once you step inside 783 Vanderbilt Terrace SE, you will find many more reasons why this is a great place to call home.
Freshly painted in a neutral beige throughout, this townhouse was prepared by the sellers to be move in ready for the next owners. They even did some updating with LVP (luxury vinyl plank flooring) installed in the kitchen and all bathrooms. Speaking of bathrooms, there are brand new oiled bronze light faucets in all of them.
The floor plan offers several points of interest to include:
- Roomy tiled foyer entry
- Finished recreation space in basement/entry level that walks out to fenced back yard
- Open main/second level floor plan with kitchen looking out to dining/living rooms
- Foyer overlook in kitchen
- Table space or portable island space in kitchen
- Defined dining room and expansive living room
- Refinished wood deck overlooking the open space beyond the townhouse
- Owner’s suite with large walk-in closet
- Owner’s bathroom with dual sinks and a tub/shower combo with a soaking tub
- Upper level laundry across from built-ins that make a great laundry folding area
The offer deadline on this one is now set to be 9pm on Monday, August 9th, and priced at $415,000 I expect it will be a big hit in the market. Don’t miss the opportunity to see this one. If you don’t have an agent, get in touch with me and I’ll set you up with one. I will not enter into a dual agency situation where I also represent you.
Chris Ann Cleland
VA License #0225089470
Long & Foster Real Estate
Call or Text: 703-402-0037
The opinions expressed in this blog are those of Chris Ann Cleland, not Long & Foster.